CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008



I decided to read the book The Secret Life Of Bees next by Sue Monk Kidd. I chose to read this book because Stephanie said it was really good!!! This book have 302 pages, so it will take me about 3 weeks. Sue Monk Kidd was born in Sylvester, Georgia on August 12, 1948. The Secret Life of Bees is her best known novel. This novel took her three and a half years and was published in 2002. It was surprising that the author worked through her twenties as a nurse; not a writer. I not yet know what this book is about but i know that it is also based on her experiences just like "The Bell Jar." I'm looking forward to reading this book! Thanks to Lauren for letting me borrow her book. :D

4 comments:

Nabeel said...

Wow finished a book already you read pretty fast, anyway i think the books you chose were out of good reason and i hope you like it!

Neepsterz said...

so many posts for one book >~< But yea i guess you do read fast =D. I thought the fridge thingie and the clock thingie were pretty cool =D. anyway, gl w/ your new book ^^"

Jodiann said...

Hi Zhao,
I didn't know that the Secret Life of Bees was published in 2002. I thought it was an older book from the 50's or something. I also heard that it's pretty good too. Maybe when I'm done with my book, I'll read this one.

Karen said...

Your blog is soooooo nice. Very pretty and it looks like everybody loved their book. hehe. I also like your images very elegant :D