CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008



The book The Lovely Bones is about a fourteen years old girl name Susie Salmon. She is murdered by her neighbor, Mr. Harvey in Pennsylvania. After that, she went to heaven and she watches her family's reactions about her own murder. Her dad suspects Mr. Harvey but there was no evidence, so the police can not do anything. Susie did not let her family go, she followed them everywhere and her family can sometimes even see her.
I like how this book is written. The point of view is really different from other books. The narrator is both a character and someone dead. Susie is fond everywhere in the book, some parts of the story is from the past, while others are in the present. The language used in the book is very emotional. It feels really casual, nothings seems formal. There's always thoughts and memories which made the book really easy to relate and understand.

1 comments:

me_luvs_chocolate said...

Hello Zhao! It's Stephanie~ How are you feeling today?! (Zhao says 'I feel good oh I feel so good uh!!':D) Sorry I was in my key club mood o_O Anyways, I heard that Lovely Bones was a really good book. I feel bad for Suzie because she was murdered by some neighbor guy. How mean is that? Imagine I got murdered by my neighbor?? You know the guy who always sings at the top of his lungs. o_O He freaks me out so much... Anyways~ I like your picture thing. It's so pretty it just caught my eye. It's like a stairway to heaven... Woah. That's a korean drama~! Funny... Anyways, keep up the good work my friend!! See you soon!